Stacionarus siųstuvas Gorke NRP-102W 2-ch
- GORKE NRP-102W is a stationary sender with range up to 1000m is used to forward the alarm signal from the monitored object. It has functions test signal is sent at 1h.
- Designed to work with receivers such as: OPC, IDO 04/99, IDO 500 and a monitoring station VIRGO 430
- The hermetic housing with IP67 protection allows for installation in unfavorable conditions humidity, low temperatures.
- BNC antenna socket allows disconnection and elevation of the antenna over obstacles.
- It has two independent input (normally closed) opening of either of them results in sending one or two (depending on the position of the armature) a transmission signal with a duration of 2 seconds with an interval of 1s.