Jūsų krepšelisJūsų krepšelyje nėra prekių
- Simple, low-cost metal stampings form a read/write probe for the iButton family
- Probe guides the entry of the iButton
- iButton slides over the surface to self-clean contacts
- Accessible shallow probe cavity simplifies removal of debris such as mud
- Flexible design supports panel-mount or hand-grip mount with optional tactile feedback
- Bright tarnish-resistant metal surface provides millions of operations
- Panel-mount probe, prewired for easy installation
- Hand-grip probe mates to RJ-11 jack for quick installation
- It provides the electrical contact necessary for the transfer of data to and from the DS19xx family of iButtons. The round probe shape provides a self-aligning interface that readily matches the circular rim of the iButton's MicroCan package. Metal contacts resist wear and are easy to keep clean.
- The DS9092 is available with a flat faceplate (standard) or with optional tactile feedback. The center contact of the standard reader has no moving parts, making this a more rugged interface for harsh environments. This type of probe is best suited for designs where the iButton is brought into contact with the reader.
- The tactile feedback probe is ideal for situations where the iButton is stationary and the movable reader is brought in contact with it.
- Both types of probes are available in a panel-mount version. The tactile feedback probe is also available in a grip-mount version. The panel-mount probes are fastened behind the panel with a push-on type spring-nut.
- The two 15cm 22AWG wires are provided for easy connection to the system microcontroller. The handgrip mount probe comes attached to a 10cm handle and 1m cable which is terminated with an RJ-11 jack.